By using Serendeputy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms of Service ("Terms").
Updated: July 14, 2009
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use Serendeputy for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in your use of Serendeputy, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Serendeputy is not responsible for the content or behavior of third-party sites Serendeputy links to.
- Serendeputy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Serendeputy reserves the right to take appropriate actions in response to any abusive crawling behavior.
- Serendeputy appreciates your feedback. All feedback becomes the property of Serendeputy, and Serendeputy may use any feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you.
- YOU USE SERENDEPUTY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERENDEPUTY IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT SERENDEPUTY WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. SERENDEPUTY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT YOUR USE OF SERENDEPUTY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, SERENDEPUTY'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- These terms of service make up the entire agreement between Serendeputy and you, and supersede any prior arrangements.
- If Serendeputy fails to enforce any of these terms of service, it will not be considered a waiver.
- All Serendeputy's rights and obligations under this agreement are freely assignable by Serendeputy in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Serendeputy reserves the right to modify or terminate the Serendeputy service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- Serendeputy reserves the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason. The applicable terms of service are always available at http://serendeputy.com/terms.
- If any provision of these terms are deemed unenforceable, that term will be eliminated, but the rest of the Terms remain in effect and enforceable.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with Serendeputy arising out of or relating to this agreement or Serendeputy in a state or federal court located in Massachusetts. The laws of the State of Massachusetts will govern this agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Massachusetts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- Please send notices to:
430 Franklin Village Drive
Franklin, MA 02038